Developer: Optimizely Full Stack Level 1
Software developers and engineers, who we call Code Composers, will build their understanding of how to set up key features in Optimizely Full Stack to build experiments, feature rollouts, and conduct QA testing.
Concepts addressed in this path:
- Foundations of experimentation cycle and program structure
- Account structure
- Manage Collaborators
- Setting up projects
- Project and account settings
- Setting up Program Management teams, sites and touchpoints to add ideas
- Performance options for set-up
- Implement the Snippet for Optimizely
- Defining experiment components: Pages, Events, Extensions, Revenue Tracking, Audiences
- Building experiments with those components
- Creating variations using the code editor
- Setting up Redirect Experiments
- Setting up Feature Flags and Rollouts
- Basic experiment QA using the Previewer
For those who prefer to follow a study-guide instead of reviewing eLearning, we also offer this study guide which provides you articles and other content designed to prepare you for the certification exam.
The certification exam can be accessed at Developer: Optimizely Full Stack Level 1 certification.
*Please note the Developer: Optimizely Full Stack Level 1 Certification exam is under construction. We will add the exam back to the certification page shortly. Thank you for your patience.
This course will teach you the various ways an experimentation program structure can be set up, as well as which individuals should be involved and what various teams might look like.
Experimentation is an iterative cycle. Learn how to develop processes for your experimentation program and improve your optimization methodology.
In this course, you will learn how to create an experiment, feature flags and feature rollouts using the Optimizely Full Stack product.
In this course, you will learn how to set up and implement Optimizely Full Stack.
In the first part of our series of how-to courses, you will learn the initial steps to implementing full stack, including installing the SDK and becoming familiar with the datafile, then learn how to build your first feature.
In this course we'll introduce you to the information available on Optimizely's Results page.
In this course, learn about Adaptive Audiences, how to use it, and how it allows you to deliver relevant experiences based on visitor interest.
In this course, you will learn various ways of personalizing a website, as well as review best practices for utilizing personalization strategies.